Complicate Hosts Configue

Leandro Borges llppborges at yahoo.com.br
Mon Dec 26 19:23:54 CET 2005

 Hi, I have a complicated architeture here, and need some help for hosts configuraton whis multiple interfaces.

                     router= x.x.5.1
              /                        \
 x.x.5.50                           x.x.5.30
 host_1                              host_2
 x.x.6.50                           x.x.6.30
              \                       /
                     switch= no ip

                         x.x.6.10
                     host_3

   Host_1 and host_2 run apache, whith Linux virtual server load balancer
 distribuition, than the request come in a Virtual IP x.x.x.55 and the director runing
 in one of the machines redirect to the host with less connections.
 The host_3 is a PostgreSQL Data Base.
   How is the best configure for this scenario? Can I define 2 IP adress for host_1
 and host_2, if yes, may the router be a parent? I think to run the Nagios in
 host_1.