Nagios log file format v1 to v2?

Charles Dee Rice cdrice at pobox.com
Tue Dec 6 22:40:48 CET 2005

I upgraded from nagios-1 to nagios-2 several months ago, and would like to
migrate my old log files to be usable for availability reporting (avail.cgi,
etc.).  The simple step of moving the old files into the archive directory
didn't quite work out for me, though...  :/  Whenever I try attempt to
generate any reports using date ranges which fall in the older v-1 logs,
avail.cgi segfaults.

Any ideas?  How have others handled migrating historical host and service
data from v1 to v2?

Thanks - Chuck