Customer 3rd Party Plug-in Dev - Not passing back ; instead getting back :

Danny Russell drussell at mpifix.com
Tue Dec 6 23:28:27 CET 2005

Has anyone noticed this peculiarity? I have a custom plug-in that
outputs - Uptime=3330;LastInstall=9-12-2005;LastUpdate=10-12-2005

When I look at the detail page it says the same output, but all ; (semi
colons) have been converted into : (colons)

Is this standard behavior? Are semi-colons an allow char to have in an
output string? I am not trying to use this to gather performance data,
just that is the output of the plug-in.