AW: Trying to limit number of service notification s

Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de Thomas.Zimmer at oppenheim.de
Tue Dec 6 19:32:55 CET 2005

To differ betwenn message 1-3 as email and 4/5 as pages, you´d have to
define different contact (one with email-address and another with
pager-address), build to different contactgroups, and assign the escalations
Paul described to these different groups.

i think the escalations should be:

define serviceescalation{

host_name *

service_description *

first_notification 1

last_notification 3

contact_groups email-group

notification_interval 1

}

define serviceescalation{

host_name *

service_description *

first_notification 4

last_notification 5

contact_groups pager-group

notification_interval 1

}

Greetz,Thomas Zimmer
Produktservice & Betrieb
Betrieb & Support
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie., Frankfurt a. Main

Internet: http://www.oppenheim.de <http://www.oppenheim.de/>
E-Mail: thomas.zimmer at oppenheim.de