Cluster Drive Questions

Timothy Washburn tim.washburn at replacements.com
Fri Dec 2 21:54:52 CET 2005

We have several Windows 2000 File and Print clusters.  We would like to
monitor the disk space on each of the cluster drives and have it go into
warning and critical states as the space gets low.  The problem we have
is that the drives are only owned by one of the cluster nodes at a time
and therefore can only be checked against one of the nodes.  Has anyone
implmented something similiar to this or does anyone have any thoughts
on how to make this possible?  We are using Nagios 1.2.