check_email_loop.pl problem fixed

David Gentry dgentry at ultainc.com
Tue Aug 30 21:44:26 CEST 2005

Hi Dave

Since I am not perl savvy, can you tell me if this is correct? This
 is what my script shows:

Take line 104-116:

    104

    105 # Ok - check if it's time to release another mail

    106

    107 # ...

    108

    109 # creating new serial id

    110 my $serial = time();

    111 $serial = "ID#" . $serial . "#$$";

    112

    113

    114 # sending new ping email

    115 %other_smtp_opts={};

    116 if ( $debug == 1  ) {

    117     $other_smtp_opts{'Debug'} = 1;

    118 }

Move it after line 149:

       147

    148 # Count messages, that we are looking 4:

Ins 149 while ($msgcount > 0) {

    150   @msglines = @{$pop->top($msgcount,1)};

    151   for (my $i=0; $i < scalar @messageids; $i++) {

    152     if (messagematchsid(\@msglines,$messageids[$i])) {

    153       $matchcount++;

    154       # newest received mail than the others, ok remeber
 id.

    155       $newestid = $messageids[$i] if ($messageids[$i]
 > $newestid || !defined $newestid);

    156       $pop->delete($msgcount);  # remove E-Mail from POP3
 server

Right after the Ins.

Thanks.

- David Gentry (davidtechie)

This thread is located in the archive at this URL:

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/nagios-users.34.0.html?&tx_maillisttofaq_pi
1[showUid]=8776