check_nt configuration

Jon jonsml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:45:40 CEST 2005

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you have installed the plugins in a different
location, did you make change to the $USER1$ variable to point it to the
correct location?  To set the variable $USER1$ to /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/
you need to edit the resource.cfg.

You can also try executing the command to see if it actually works.  Just go
to where the check_nt is located and run it.  That would eliminate a few
things.

HTH,

Jon

  _____