Whoops error on mandrake 10.1

Cristina Doblado cdoblado at pulsartec.com
Tue Aug 23 17:44:38 CEST 2005

 If you're not using "default_user_name" in cgi.cfg, you will probably
need to configure your web server with authentication control in both
HTML and CGI directories (/usr/share/nagios/ and /usr/lib/nagios/cgi/ or
equivalent). If using Apache's authentication try with ".htaccess" files
into those two directories allowing your nagios users access to the
interface.