Two contacts using the same HTTP auth?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue Aug 23 00:22:09 CEST 2005

Yup, this is how I'd do it. An alternate method would be to add their
blackberry address to their contact e-mail (comma separated) and have
your notification script chop off everything after the comma if it's not
their test host. Either way a little bit of scripting is going to be
necessary.

--
Marc