check_nt configurations/setup

Bobby Bradshaw bobby.bradshaw at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:21:07 CEST 2005

Thank you very much!  That worked.  Also, I was able to get
check_nt_MEMUSE working, too!  :)

That got the UPTIME to show, but when I try to run for CPULOAD,
USEDDISKSPACE and SERVICESTATE it gives me an error saying "missing -L
 parameters".  What is supposed to be supplied in the -L parameters of
the command "./check_nt -H (ip address) -v USEDDISKSPACE -p 1250 -l"
(also for cpuload and servicestate)???

Please advise.  Thanks in advance.

>On 8/22/05, Petrucci, Joseph <Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com> wrote:
>
> Change your checkcommand.cfg entry for it to look something like this
>
> #'check_nt_uptime' command definition
> define command{
>         command_name    check_nt_uptime
>         command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1250 -v UPTIME
>       )
>
> Then in your services.cfg use call check_nt_uptime without parameters
> Joseph A. Petrucci
E Systems
> DBA
Desk: