check_nt configurations/setup

Petrucci, Joseph Joseph.Petrucci at ddiworld.com
Mon Aug 22 13:45:15 CEST 2005

Change your checkcommand.cfg entry for it to look something like this

#'check_nt_uptime' command definition
define command{
        command_name    check_nt_uptime
        command_line    $USER1$/check_nt -H $HOSTADDRESS$ -p 1250 -v UPTIME
      )

Then in your services.cfg use call check_nt_uptime without parameters
Joseph A. Petrucci
E Systems DBA
Desk: 412-220-2646
Cell: 412-916-2867