Whoops error on mandrake 10.1

Gerald GENIAUT G.GENIAUT at jennyfer.com
Thu Aug 18 12:15:45 CEST 2005

Hello,

 I check everywhere but I'm continuing to get the whoosp error : could not read object configuration data!

 The verbose mode is ok (no error)
 The log are clean (no error)
 The CGI are installed correctly I think.

 My configuration is : Mandrake 10.1 - Nagios 2.0 - Apache 2

 What I do : configure all file with tutorial french web site. After I check in an other web site to verify my configuration files, and all seems to be ok.

 I try to set right to apache.apache to the cgi folder like I read it in a thread, but nothing change all continue to be wrong.

 Someone know what I miss ? Where is my mistake ?

 Thanks for your reply.

 Gérald