Status display errors

Aaron Carr aaronhcarr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:02:58 CEST 2005

I'm having some strange problems with the Nagios web page output.

I have multiple services that randomly (and often) change the status
COLOR (only the color mind you, not the actual status) to the orange
"Unknown" status.  The data returned by the plugins is all showing
"OK" status however.

It's extremely annoying, because it makes a quick glance at the status
page totally useless.

I'm running Nagios 2.0b4 on a Linux server, and my current test client
is Solaris 9 using various versions of the plugins (from 1.3 - 1.4.1)
via check_by_ssh.

I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing if that helps.

Anyone have any answers for this?

Thanks.

Aaron