False Negatives

David Johnson djohnson at jsatech.com
Fri Aug 12 16:59:51 CEST 2005

I figured out my problem. As usual, user error.  Which explains why the service check command failed, and the host check command succeeded when they were the same thing.  I had the NRPE checks pointing to the wrong NRPE server for the service checks.  Actually, it's surprising that the other 30 worked.   All is good. My bad.