check_by_ssh banner bug?

Millard, Matt Millard.Matt at principal.com
Wed Aug 10 21:23:38 CEST 2005

We had to actually modify the source of check_by_ssh to ignore anything
in the banner.  We wrap our banner with a standard couple of lines so it
wasn't too difficult.

                     the rest of the banner goes here
******

Attached is the patch that we used with the hardcoded banner lines in it
if it will help you out.  It's not too elegant, but it got the job done
for us.

Matt