Multiple Nagios instances on one server

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon Aug 1 18:02:25 CEST 2005

Yes, but it's generally un-necessary.
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=22

If you enable CGI authorization/authentication then logged in users only
see hosts and services that they are authorized contacts for. Each group
could be assigned a generic role contact and/or specific real contacts.
If you logged in with that role or specific contact username you'd only
see hosts and services in that group. No need to have multiple
instances, wacky config file setups, etc...

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/cgiauth.html

--
Marc