NSCA forking problem

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Apr 29 15:16:17 CEST 2005

This is normal if you don't have nagios checking for external commands,
the command check interval is too long for the amount of updates you
have incoming or you have hardware problems (I've experienced all
three). I'd suggest you start by setting your command_check_interval in
nagios.cfg to be -1 to have nagios look for external commands as often
as it can.

--
Marc