NSCA forking problem

Frederik Vanhee frederik.vanhee at perso.be
Fri Apr 29 22:23:48 CEST 2005

Well Marc,

my system is checking for external commands, the command check interval
is set to -1, so the only thing I'm not sure of is the hardware.
What exactly did you experience with hardware problems ?

I rebooted the server twice and now it runs fine, I don't understand
anymore, I just have around 20 instances now

Frederik