Nagios always reports critical status

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed Apr 13 16:54:03 CEST 2005

avoid

Because you've misconfigured something.

> this? what's the possible reason about this? I'm using nagios2.0b2.

You've misconfigured something, your network is broke, or there was a
major solar eruption that fried all your computers.

Without the exact status information or specifics about the relevant
host, service and command definitions we'd all just be guessing. All
you've stated is 'It's broke, why?' That's not helping us help you.

--
Marc