Nagios always reports critical status

Ryan Pagquil rpagquil at philonline.com
Wed Apr 13 07:55:27 CEST 2005

Hi,
    I already made my nagios to work with all of it's features. Thanks
for your help...

I've got another question for you guys.... why does my nagios always
reports critical status or warning status, but when i try to check the
service that is being reported it just fine and running? How can i avoid
this? what's the possible reason about this? I'm using nagios2.0b2.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ryan Pagquil
Infodyne Inc. - PhilOnline.com