FW: Portal for Nagios Resources

Julian Hein jhein at netways.de
Thu Sep 23 19:06:13 CEST 2004

Hi,

> Really appreciate it. If you can get screenshots, that would
> be even better. I've included a screenshot of nagside, if you
> can add that. It would be especially useful with the graphing
> programs, to help people decide which is which.

Thanks everybody for the positive feedback.

In the first step, I just cut and past everything to get
started quickly, but we will continue to updated all the
content of the site, write better descriptions and include
more stuff and screenshots. At least from addons we run at
our site (can't install 20 charting packages :-) ). So don't
hesitate to send me stuff or upload on the site. I'll include it.

Later I will try to make it possible to enter things directly
on the site.

Julian

--
Julian Hein                   NETWAYS GmbH
Managing Director             Deutschherrnstr. 47a