Nagios displaying incorrect information with RHAS3

Nathan Oyler noyler at khimetrics.com
Thu Sep 23 19:21:51 CEST 2004

[Warning, Rather Green Linux User]

We use Nagios for our monitoring tool. We mostly have RH8 boxes, and now
that we are implementing some Redhat Advanced Server 3 boxes, I've come
up with a small little problem.

Nagios is displaying a warning for a directory that we mount on top of.
The warning is 1kb free (100%)

We mount a /mnt/blah directory and then mount on a directory underneath
that. It's warning on the initial /mnt/blah directory.

This is happening on all 3 of the AS3 boxes that I have just setup. Any
ideas on what I can do to correct this?

If I umount the directories, the warnings go away. Thanks.

Nathan Oyler
Information Technology