backup server advice

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Wed Sep 15 23:02:13 CEST 2004

Hey guys,

I will build a new nagios machine with the same config as the existing one
and it will be placed on another state. My question is, what is the
recommended way of having a second running copy of nagios? Or should I just
do the distributed installation?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

neil