scheduled downtime

Martinus Nel martinus.nel at scarceskills.com
Thu Nov 25 12:23:39 CET 2004

Sipos,

http://www.nagiosexchange.org/Downtimes.1732.0.html

--
Martinus Nel
System Administrator
Scarce Skills Ltd.
http://www.scarceskills.com
Tel: +44 (0) 1633 225461

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may also be a
privileged communication. It is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended addressee of the message you must
take no action based on it. Please reply to this message to let us know you
received it in error and also delete the message from your system.
Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure and you should be mindful of
this when e-mailing us.

The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses
which could damage your own computer system. Whilst we have taken every
carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.