Extended information not working as expected?

Kyriacos Sakkas sakkas at unimedcy.com
Mon Nov 22 15:59:18 CET 2004

If it helps:

Relevant bits of my cgi.cfg:

physical_html_path=/usr/share/nagios/htdocs
refresh_rate=60
url_html_path=/nagios

Path to where i had to put logo images:

/usr/share/nagios/htdocs/images/logos/

One line (partial) from my hostextinfo table:

'host_name','notes_url','icon_image','vrml_image','gd2_icon_image','icon_image_alt'
'debian''../debian.html''debian.png''debian.png''debian.png''Debian'

K.S.