Extended information not working as expected?

Norm Dressler ndressler at dinmar.com
Mon Nov 22 14:54:13 CET 2004

Hi there,

I should have mentioned this -- sorry.  I do use DB.
My DB tables contain records for both the hostextinfo and serviceextinfo and
my cgi.cfg contains the lines to support it -- I've looked at those lines a
dozen times just to make sure thinking those were the problem because
everything else seemed to work fine.  I am using Debian pkg's -- has anyone
experienced problems with the DB packages??

Norm