Nagios 1.2 - Status Log warning

Tom Brown tom.brown at goodtechnology.com
Wed Nov 17 18:08:32 CET 2004

thanks - I'm on RedHat and i've messed with that download just now but can't
seem to get it to wprk just yet. Prolly a bit of a mix of a debianism and me
insisting on putting everything i compile into /opt no doubt. Anyway i still
get the same error but i think you may well be onto something with the fact
that i store stuff into MySQL - I'm starting to think this was a bad idea!!
It took lots of fiddling to get it to build in the first place.

thanks again for what you have suggested though

Tom