Nagios 1.2 - Status Log warning

Kyriacos Sakkas sakkas at unimedcy.com
Wed Nov 17 16:05:36 CET 2004

First me apologies for leaving out some important bits on my last email,
that wrong password bit was in fact the last step to solving this for me.
The full solution I found was at:

http://wiki.tryphon.org/LinuxWiki/NagiosInstall

and especially in this download:

http://wiki.tryphon.org/LinuxWiki/nagios-debian-patch.tar.gz

This might be Debian specific, but that download contains a file called
check_nagios_db, which I can verify works for me.
Regards,

K.Sakkas