Logging of GUI user action

Benoit Panizzon benoit.panizzon at imp.ch
Wed Nov 17 13:41:47 CET 2004

Hi all

We ran into a problem where Nagions users disable service check or whatever
without telling anybody.

We did not find any way to find out who disabled those checks. Is there a way
or patch to get GUI Actions logged?

Without having to try to look at the webservers log and try to find out? :-)

Regards
--
Benoît Panizzon, <bp at imp.ch>