redundancy in a high availability environment

Ricardo David Martins ricardo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 15:28:48 CET 2004

Hi

I had to come up with a new solution for nagios redundancy in a high
availability environment.

I think this solution might me interesting for some people.
Its concept is simple and easy to understand.

If you are interested check out
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/download/contrib/documentation/misc/HighAvailability/

Send me your thoughts or any problems concerning the efficiency of
this solution.

Regards

--
Ricardo David Martins

AVISO

Esta mensagem (incluindo quaisquer anexos) pode conter informação
confidencial para uso exclusivo do destinatário. Se não for o
destinatário pretendido, não deverá usar, distribuir ou copiar este
e-mail. Se recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor informe o
emissor e elimine-a imediatamente. Obrigado.

DISCLAIMER

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information for exclusive use of its recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this e-mail.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender and
delete it immediately. Thank You.