Problem with socket timeouts.

Dru andru at treshna.com
Sun Nov 14 22:19:40 CET 2004

I changed it to 50 seconds and it still timed out. I tried installing
from source and redid all the .cfg files and I got the same problem with
socket time outs.  If it fails to run the plugin in some way does it
generate a socket time out error? is there anyway to enable more
debugging so i can get a lot more details on the error and how it called
check_smtp etc?

Big brother seems to work fine with smtp etc.