Database schema?

Andrew Grimberg tykeal at bardicgrove.org
Fri May 28 20:27:41 CEST 2004

Greetings folks,

First time posting to the list, just joined, sorry if I'm rude...
haven't watched the list much ;)

I'm looking to set Nagios up using MySQL.  The documentation (or was it
whatsnew.html) says something about table definitions in the
contrib/database directory.  I can't find this directory with the
distribution.  Heck I can't find the directory in CVS either.

Where can I get the database schemas?  I would really, really like to
switch over to using MySQL for stuff.

Sorry if it's a FAQ, I just can't find them anywhere and I've been
searching for some time now.

-Andy-