statusmap.cgi

mshirley at ysi.com mshirley at ysi.com
Sat May 29 14:48:27 CEST 2004

Are you sure that the proper libs are installed?  gdlib is not the only lib
required.  for example if you were to compile gdlib manually some other
libs that it asks for is libjpeg, libpng, freetype, etc.  You may need to
compile gd from source and make sure you also install these other
libraries.  This may explain why it can't draw images because the libjpeg
or libpng libraries were not available when you built libgd.  Here is an
example of my ./configure when i manually compiled and installed gd-2.0.23
which at this point works perfectly and i get images from nagios.  This
tells you what libs will be included in the gdlib install.  If for example
you are using debian you can simply apt-get install these instead of
compiling them.

   Support for PNG library:          yes
   Support for JPEG library:         yes
   Support for Freetype 2.x library: yes
   Support for Xpm library:          yes
   Support for pthreads:             yes

Mark Shirley
IT Helpdesk
YSI Incorporated

|         |           victor           |
|         |           <victor at ambra.ro>|
|         |           05/27/2004 02:47 |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       mshirley at ysi.com, nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net                                          |
  |       cc:                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Nagios-users] statusmap.cgi                                                              |

Thank you.
Now statusmap .cgi is compiled.
But when I enter the Status Map, I get no image(there should be an image
there).

When I move the mouse over I get some statistics, but I can't see the
image.