100% Undetermined time

Daniel Chemko dchemko at smgtec.com
Tue May 18 06:34:55 CEST 2004

Your check commands aren't written correctly, or you haven't passed the
correct arguments to the check commands.

libexec/check_ping:

-H, --hostname=HOST
   host to ping
-w, --warning=THRESHOLD
   warning threshold pair
-c, --critical=THRESHOLD
   critical threshold pair
-p, --packets=INTEGER
   number of ICMP ECHO packets to send (Default: 5)
-t, --timeout=INTEGER
   optional specified timeout in second (Default: 10)
-L, --link
   show HTML in the plugin output (obsoleted by urlize)
time (ms) which triggers a WARNING or CRITICAL state, and <pl> is the
percentage of packet loss to trigger an alarm state.

Seems to be the same thing for the server load plugin.