100% Undetermined time

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Tue May 18 16:31:25 CEST 2004

Francesco De Santolo <mailto:mtxmatrix at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks man!
>
> I created /usr/local/nagios/var/archive/ and chown it to nagios and
> it worked :)
>
> Now, I have a problem on http://monitor.navigatoris.us/nagios/ Just
> check it out, it gives some UNKNOWN things...

"check_ping: %s: Warning threshold must be integer or percentage! "...
This means that you don't have the arguments to check_ping specified
correctly in your command definition. Run 'check_ping --help' for
specifics on what it expects. I use --

$USER1$/check_ping $HOSTADDRESS$ -w 500,30% -c 1000,60% -p 10 -t 30

--
Marc