Nagios on OS X?

dennis nagios at nomoreheroes.org.uk
Mon May 24 11:30:33 CEST 2004

If it helps, I have done searches to see what is on my system that is
related to those files, so that you can see if there is any differences
or not. I have left out all instances where i have related files that I
don't think are relevant:

/usr/local/include/libpng
/usr/local/include/libpng12
/usr/local/include/libpng12/png.h
/usr/local/include/libpng12/pngconf.h
/usr/local/lib/libpng.a
/usr/local/lib/libpng12.0.1.2.5.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libpng12.a

/usr/local/lib/libjpeg.62.0.0.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libjpeg.62.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libjpeg.a
/usr/local/lib/libjpeg.dylib
/usr/local/lib/libjpeg.la

gd is a bit wierd because i seach my harddisk but i don't know what
files are relevant because digging up all files with gd in them is a
little bit long and i don't know what ones are right.

did you compile and install them yourself or did you get them in some
sort of package format ?