NRPE on Solaris 7

Cooley, David DCooley at nuvox.com
Tue May 18 21:59:46 CEST 2004

Well,
Removed SSL, SSH, my compiler and all libs, re-installed all, removed the
directories with the NRPE source and recompiled/reinstalled, even COPIED the
binaries off another Solaris 7 server (that works) and used them, and same
problem...  Fortunately ijn the next month or so we will be rebuilding that
server with Solaris 9, and it's been fairly trouble free for the last 2
years, so it will have to wait.