CentOS

Tom DE BLENDE (GCC) Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Tue May 18 09:44:30 CEST 2004

Aloha,

Until today all Nagios installations I did were done on RedHat Linux.
Now that RedHat wants to make some bucks as well, I started to look for
alternatives for the -quite expensive- RHEL. I'm happy to say that
CentOS (http://www.centos.org) hasn't failed me so far. A perfect clone
with quick updates available and an active community.

Anyway, enough advertising. I'm about to start a migration of our
current nagios setup (1.0 on RH 7.3). Has anyone got any experiences
they want to share regarding Nagios on CentOS? And what do former RedHat
users use now for their Nagios implementations?

Thanks,
Tom