Non-Email notifications...

Flak Magnet flakmagnet at tabletop-battlezone.com
Fri May 14 18:44:03 CEST 2004

What are some of the setups that are in use for off-site notification in the
event that the mail-server goes down?

Currently I we'll have the nagios process email things directly to our phones,
but if the email server or gateway goes down we'll never hear about it.

There's probably a plethora of ways to skin this feline, I'm interested in
hearing some of the options.

TIA.

--

-- Tim "Flak Magnet"