Change "default" page?

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Mon May 10 16:27:12 CEST 2004

It actually seems easier to me to just edit index.html and change the
second <FRAME SRC...> to point to the page you want --

To show the Status Summary as the default --

<FRAMESET BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="0" FRAMESPACING="0" COLS="180,*">
<FRAME SRC="side.html" NAME="side" TARGET="main">
<FRAME SRC="/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all" NAME="main">
</FRAMESET>

To show Service Problems as the default --

<FRAMESET BORDER="0" FRAMEBORDER="0" FRAMESPACING="0" COLS="180,*">
<FRAME SRC="side.html" NAME="side" TARGET="main">
<FRAME SRC="/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatustypes=248"
NAME="main">
</FRAMESET>

--
Marc