Change "default" page?

Scott scott at netspace.net.au
Mon May 10 03:40:31 CEST 2004

I suppose the easy way would be to set apache or whatever web server
you are using to look at a different default page and then set that
page up to be a redirect to the page you are actually looking for..

eg

set your DirectoryIndex to default in your httpd.conf (This is for
apache)

DirectoryIndex default.html.html

content of default.html

<pre>
<head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Refresh" CONTENT="0;
URL=http://nagios.server/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=all"></head>
</pre>

Hope this makes sense.