port numbers used by nagios

Rochel Amog ramog at starcalif.com
Wed Mar 17 23:31:36 CET 2004

Is there anybody know or have identified what are the protocol port numbers used by nagios to check different services on a monitored unix and windows 2000 systems. I configured my services.cfg to check the monitored hosts using check_ping, check_disk, check_procs, check_users, check_nrpe and other plugins.
I just need to identify these port numbers used by nagios to check all the unix and windows services/process so that I don't have to open up the whole ip protocol on my "access control lists" on my layer 3 switch.

Any help will be appreciated...

Rochel