getting error "Return code of 127...Make sure the plugin you're trying to run actually exists."

Daniel Finn dfinn at twelvehorses.com
Tue Mar 2 18:18:29 CET 2004

I'm getting that for all of the checks, not just the dns check.  ping,
smtp, http you name it.  I finally gave up with the source install and
went with the debian packages and it's working now.  Still very strange
though and very frustrating.

Dan Finn
Unix System Administrator
Twelve Horses North America