sending notifications to windows instant messe nger

Neil neil-on-nagios at restricted.dyndns.org
Sat Jun 26 08:17:48 CEST 2004

Hi Tedman,

I actually found the perl module but there is very few documentation about
it. I'm still trying to understand how it works but it's really tough.

This is the link where I found Perl MSN module:
http://www.hypothetic.org/docs/msn/resources/projects.php

If you have any more information, that will be really awesome.

Thanks again.