sending notifications to windows instant messe nger

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Sat Jun 26 01:16:35 CEST 2004

I have done so with IRC and a perl IRC module.  I'm no perl monk, but the
sample script provided with the module got me far enough to be able to send
a message via Nagios, which is really all that's needed.  There are perl
modules for MSN Messenger as well, which could probably just as easily be
adapted to send messages from Nagios.