Host is down but there aren't any further alerts

Wheeler, MG MG at ev3.net
Tue Jun 15 15:07:21 CEST 2004

Been there, done that!  Read all the FAQ's as well. Everyone keeps saying to check the notifications_interval which is the first (and basic step.) but seeing the basic questions people keep asking I can understand that reply only I've gone through that top to bottom. I've included ALL my configs in earlier posts as well.