Host is down but there aren't any further alerts

Wheeler, MG MG at ev3.net
Wed Jun 16 22:51:49 CEST 2004

Ok, now I'm really getting frustrated!

I got my server sending more that one notification for a given host. Wasn't sure which one of the many things I changed (but documented the changes) had fixed it so I was backing them out one at a time. Inbetween each time I was restarting Nagios.  Now I have backed them all out and it seems to continue to work and still page more than once for any given host!  I wish I had better news for you others that can't get it working.