R: cpu usage

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Wed Jun 9 14:42:25 CEST 2004

Tom DE BLENDE (GCC) wrote:

> Marco Borsani wrote:
>
>> Please, a little bit of fair play!
>>
>> Everyone may ask everything.
>> If you are so busy (!), don't read (and don't answer to) all the mails.
>>
> Sadly enough, that is exactly what I have been doing the last half year
> or so. As some can confirm, my level of interaction on this mailing list
> was quite a bit higher a while ago. But when so many people keep on
> asking the same questions over and over again, while they are SUPERBLY
> documented by Ethan and co both it the HTML docs and the FAQ's; and when
> apparently people find it normal not to use this documentation, you get
> to a situation that some active members can't see the forest for the
> trees and have to let go.

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/toc.html

Posting the above link would have sufficed and gotten the message
through while at the same time being a minimum of helpful.

Some of the users who are new to nagios today will be its major
contributors tomorrow (figuratively speaking), so a little courtesy
should be considered prudent.

Btw. You still haven't told me what GCC means in your mail name.

--
Andreas Ericsson
OP5 AB
andreas.ericsson at op5.se