R: cpu usage

Tom DE BLENDE (GCC) Tom.DeBlende at dhl.com
Wed Jun 9 14:22:12 CEST 2004

Marco Borsani wrote:

>Please, a little bit of fair play!
>
>Everyone may ask everything.
>If you are so busy (!), don't read (and don't answer to) all the mails.

Sadly enough, that is exactly what I have been doing the last half year
or so. As some can confirm, my level of interaction on this mailing list
was quite a bit higher a while ago. But when so many people keep on
asking the same questions over and over again, while they are SUPERBLY
documented by Ethan and co both it the HTML docs and the FAQ's; and when
apparently people find it normal not to use this documentation, you get
to a situation that some active members can't see the forest for the
trees and have to let go.