R: cpu usage

Michael Huettig Michael.Huettig at Medien-Systempartner.de
Wed Jun 9 15:49:30 CEST 2004

Am Mittwoch, 9. Juni 2004 14:22 schrieb Tom DE BLENDE (GCC):
> Marco Borsani wrote:
> >Please, a little bit of fair play!
> >
> >Everyone may ask everything.
> >If you are so busy (!), don't read (and don't answer to) all the mails.
>
> Sadly enough, that is exactly what I have been doing the last half year
> or so. As some can confirm, my level of interaction on this mailing list
> was quite a bit higher a while ago. But when so many people keep on
> asking the same questions over and over again, while they are SUPERBLY
> documented by Ethan and co both it the HTML docs and the FAQ's; and when
> apparently people find it normal not to use this documentation, you get
> to a situation that some active members can't see the forest for the
> trees and have to let go.

Tom, you're right!
problem of this userlist is efficiency, if anyone would RTFM a lot of time
wouldn't be spent on reading silly questions.

I've posted more times about nagios-notifications with sms, i'm not able to
find any suggestion to my problems in FAQ and DOC and no one reads my
posting, so i have to live with the problem. If there is really a
notification bug, it would be very helpfull for nagios, that someone shares
my problem. I'm not a programmer, so i don't have a chance to fix it ...

Regards

Michael